I am available to visit you in your own home if you live in Wicklow, South Dublin and North Wexford areas weekdays by arrangement, in the evenings or weekends. During weekdays, I can visit you at home if you live in or near Dublin City centre, Dublin 7 and adjacent areas.
If you prefer, you may visit me at my home in Wicklow by arrangement. I am also available to do Skype consultations.
I have a particular interest in ankyglossia (tongue-tie) along with sleep and attachment.
Presentations and workshops on Lactation issues such as:
- breastfeeding anatomy and physiology
- breastfeeding and the workplace
- breastfeeding and medications
- breastfeeding in special situations - mother and infant
- breastfeeding support
- and many other topics
Ante-Natal Breastfeeding Sessions - covering:
- What can breastfeeding do for me as a new mother?
- What to expect when baby arrives
- Exploring what it might be like to breastfeed
- What will breastfeeding my baby involve?
- Where to find support after baby is born
Sessions provide expectant mothers a safe, non-judgmental, and supportive environment to ask questions and get accurate information on breastfeeding. Please contact me for further information on session dates, time and venue.
If you prefer, one-to-one sessions can be held in your own home.
Breastfeeding Research and Presentations:
I am available to provide presentations to a wide range of audiences on breastfeeding-related topics and research.
I have carried out work on preparation of publications relating to breastfeeding, specifically in the area of referencing.